Tulip designed by Karen Painter

Sunday, January 17, 2010

PD Woman on vacation

I will be away this week and will not be able to fulfill new orders for earrings until I return.

I am in the Dutch Antilles, we woke at 3am Saturday morning to make our flight, and I had a terrible cold which was very painful during take off and landing. Traveling in general is more challenging, it does take me longer to recuperate from a long and tiring trip but I'm not about to stay home just because of my PD. I am hoping to be rested and ready to go tomorrow - we're going snorkeling and sea glass collecting. And, we'll have another dinner overlooking the water while the sun sets in front of us. I feel like a blogger in paradise. This IS paradise and I've vowed to stay away from the computer as much as possible. So, I'll sign off and check in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment